Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A change of life Cats on Tuesday Oct 16

CATS ON TUESDAY


Mieew - Autumn -Fall - lot's of mices - temptations for Cats... (phhuuu)

We left from what you see below -in cadges . Miooooow . Our 2 legs: Did they observe all all our fresh meat down there. Mices and Snakes and grande insects. Miaaahaha , they brought some ill-smelling sprays - uukucch - can't be good for nature - (we have teached them to use organic) By the Way: We like the view. See:


Rosa - just before one of her last catch this year:
Rosa: See me? Not that easy. Hurray. That's how I'm.

I did have a wonderful outdoorlife for 5 months + 1 week this year.. My 2-legs were away from time to time. In the meantime: Good, wellknown friends and family of our 2-legs parents allways taken good care of - you know
.
My mother lived here for many years. I miss her. She was killed by a car. I will never go down to the main road --- again.

Felicia: Thanks for a new year with a great experience as a free to do predadator. I know most humans do think I'm to perfect to be adored. I'm not "sweet" enough".
Then "Felicia and Rosa" said: Who is this male? Peder Fur, he is, so said I
Hehe - the view from our Winterhome when we moved back early October. Some weeks before it was worse. But's that's for the better - we hope



Felicia is very strickt about changes. She knows it, before I even start to schedule weeks the exact day and time. That is the thruth.

Felicia allways come back every night only a human head away from where you where born. That day - when you were born, papa was accidently really sick and had to stay ïn bed. (for my regular readers and blogger friends . Yeah - and she (Felicia) -she so "marks"this fact --- miieeew - puuuhhrr)


Miawwh. I mieih no more . Questwue celakø mieqa dn NOOON. (Cats can express in a way I admire.
Reality - coming back from Summerhouse- this is only PART of what we had stored after moving -hahaha- what was - .
Anna says: Ok we are here again


F: OK - Funny to be back again? I do know the very best food allways drop under my 2-legs party table. Grrr -frrrr-stay a way

Felicia: I wish you all the very best. I can be a little jumpy inbetween, but after a while , I can be a trustful friend. Felicia says so ( Ok -U see mee, but T said never to reveal where)






On top - first time since April (Felicia)



On the floor - where is the doggie bag? mieaaahhha . dogs

View My old scratch scratch --- My history - Felicica puuureed



Look at the charming Rosa - she's pretending to be a carpenter




What - puurr puur , I lay down where I want


EPILOG

Rosa and Felicia are born at the same day . The last day of October 2003. Under my head (and bed -on the floor)n. That Monday I had a flue a strong, that hindered me to walk 15 minutes to my Office. Their Mother Sali, got 6 kittens.We kept 2. Rosa, which birth I did observed - and the 4 next to come as well. Then I fell asleep. Anna, when arriving from work in the late afternoon, told me there were one more. That Cat, Felicica, has thereafter been a special friend for me. Mutual.

PS. third time I do to try posting this.IE have giving so many .... I say no more


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Some pretty great kitty pictures Tor...so adorable. Thanks.

October 17, 2007 5:49 am  
Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I like the first and last picture best.

October 17, 2007 10:28 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

purrrfectly beautiful kitties!!!!

October 17, 2007 3:15 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Uff, you made it, lol ! Worse than giving birth ! Throw your IE in the garbadge,Bloogle Glogger only likes Firefox ! I know already what you should offer your cats for Christmas. A new scratching post ! On the one I see here there is almost nothing left for scratching, lol ! Apparently they got used very quickly to their (new) old home ! But what a moving you have to do twice a year !!
If ever you are interested in a Halloween header for the party I made some !

October 17, 2007 10:25 pm  
Blogger Andree said...

I'm glad you are at your winterhome all safe and sound! I hope the journey was not too stressful.

October 18, 2007 4:09 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Tor

I loved your Cats on Tuesday. Even though I no longer have a cat, I still like to read it.

I'm happy you're all back in your winter home safe and sound.

Take care.

October 18, 2007 4:57 am  
Blogger MaR said...

The view is breathtaking! and your kitties just adorable
(purrrrr)

October 18, 2007 12:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rosa and Felicia, looking forward to see you soon! Maybe I will bring you some gifts from Florida!Ingelin

October 18, 2007 8:37 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Your cats are so adorable...So pretty and cute! Do give them BIG BIG Hugs from me....!

October 19, 2007 7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sur les rochers Rosa et Félicia semblent porter une tenue de camouflage!!! Elles ont bien profité de la maison d'été! Ici c'est l'été depuis le mois d'avril! j'espère qu'il va enfin pleuvoir, bien qu'on s'habitue bien à la douceur du climat; ça permet de mieux gérer les 29 enfants de 4 ans qui sont dans ma classe tous les jours!

October 19, 2007 11:29 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

You should send the one with the cat food in to the cat food company and maybe they'll give you free cat food for a year!

October 20, 2007 3:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home