Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Fun - October 19 - 2007

Hello, It's Friday again.

During the last week I was offered a Rolex Replica from A.Lange & Sohne Watches. The offer arrived as an e-mail. I did not open it. It was dated Saturday, January 1 - 1972.

Another offering was sent by somebody named: Enjoyable. The offer was: Excitement. It was dated Friday, December 31 - 1971
Spam can be fun. Ha-ha 1971 and 1972.
I'm not very much into US Politics. But, as far as I know, these JibJab's might be funny. It's two different views:
The Night of the Livings Dems:



The Night of the Living Reps:



Have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger MaR said...

For some reason I can't see your videos, maybe I am missing a plug-in...
Watch out for those spammers, lol
and have a fantastic friday!

October 19, 2007 3:57 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I cannot see anything but a white box where the videos should be....Hmmmm. Gremlins all over the internet and cimputer place these days, ey Tor?
I am familiar with some of the Jib Jab thingys and they are very very cute and clever....!

Hope you will have a fabulous weekend Tor.

October 19, 2007 7:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Emails from 1972? Perhaps these spammers should get a bit smarter!

Wishing you and Anna a wonderful weekend.

October 20, 2007 12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

American politics are just too confusing eh? LOL! One little baby against the other baby. It'd be a dream come true if a NEW party came into play; a party of the peoples' VOICE for AMERICA - the more mature voice.

October 20, 2007 1:34 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

HA! I saw the videos just fine, Tor. Those JibJab guys are having too much fun! :)

October 20, 2007 11:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were some really cool Halloween celebrities, maybe something for our Halloween Party! *giggles*

Very cool! But I'm most impressed over Ingelin, experiencing such things as a baby, it can't have been easy.... *giggles*

October 20, 2007 9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad for me,Tor..i cant really view the videos..ewwww...

re: to your email

"yes,SE is nearer than Norway,and im really hoping that we could meet up and me can have an open conversation with Anna,someday,Tor!

October 23, 2007 6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home