Friday, October 26, 2007

News Flash - Flash - Friday

Yesterday, Ingelin returned to Oslo - with her 2 trunks?
No. Vanished? Stolen? Where is it?
All have been market with EAN/UAC stripe codes. And for every change in movements, they should be scanned - so it can be traced. Point by point where it is, have been and to traced the a single passenger. For security reason.

Does it work? Oh, no. Who will admit a failure? (Ask if for your own trunk can be sent by with the next flight ha ha Oh No then you are suspected terrorist) -That's called security

See here , can you ever believe she would do a failure? Or beeing a terrorist?

Can you believe it: Two heavy weight trunks, from Miami to Oslo without a single tracking? And you can not bring a a soap on your airtrip? Or 12 ml of your personal perfume. And your medicine: Then you need a doctors prescription - if not, it's taken away from you.

She learned what is important. Here she is helping Anna's Mother - 1981
But 2 overloaded valises - on their own hand - ha ha - they happend to show up at Oslo Airport 27 hours later. Could not be on the same flights Ingelin did take. Mystery? Scary - if you ask me.

Family traditions - oh yeah - see Ingelin and her brother preparing for X-mas 2006
Saturday - Ingelin will give her 19/11 B D party to her friends in Oslo. I helped her with carrying home food and beverages. Plus 11 chairs and a Table.
That was my Friday Evening.
PS - after a very long days work - sorry for my English ----

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the lagguage trouble for Ingeline, but happy to know it's finally found. Could it be Halloween trick - I mean ghost doesn't know anything about modern technology?

Nice pics of Ingelin and I can tell she and her bro are making PepperKakeHus - how nice!

Se you tomorrow my friend and are looking forward to invite all in the blogsphere to a Lifecruiser Halloween Party in Oslo with you and Anna :-)

October 27, 2007 1:00 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Another horror story about luggage from an airline...it's so common now, it's not funny.

When I last went to New Zealand, the flight arrived at close to midnight. Now there weren't too many other flights arriving at that time. So I waited at the carousel for my case...and waited...and waited and then...oh my god, the carousel stopped. No more luggage. So I went to a security guy and explained. His reply? "Oh, they've all gone home now. Come back in the morning."

I did my block well and truly and after about another 20 or 30 minutes, the rest of the luggage came through. There were about six of us in that predicament.

I thought it was dreadful inefficiency and had no hesitation in letting airport staff know.


Glad all turned out well for Ingelin in the end...27 hours later...

October 27, 2007 3:00 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I tell you Tor...I do not think I could travel anymore...(I can't because of my lungs, anyway, but IF I could?? I wouldn't!) It is just soooo difficult now. And then there are the added problems like your daughter just went through with her bags...! OY! Getting anywhere by plane now is just so difficult and then there is: The Mystery Of The Lost Luggage...lol!

I hope her party is wonderful! You are a good Papa!

October 27, 2007 11:12 am  
Blogger A. said...

I'm very glad the luggage has finally turned up.

When I speak Norwegian, then I'll start worrying about the standard of you English :) I am in constant awe of all of you from Norway, Sweden, Belgium etc who blog in a second language.

October 27, 2007 11:26 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I see you started a new carreer as personal carrier for everything, furniture included, lol ! Glad to hear the suitcases have been found. My son when he arrived in Sidney was without luggages for 3 days !! He had to buy something to wear and a shaver etc. He was quite worried not for his clothes but in there was his (very) expensive diver suit made especially for him as he measures 2 m. But finally he got it back. Nice start for holidays.

October 27, 2007 5:14 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

Oh, my she definitely looks dangerous!! ::wink::
so glad she got her luggage after all...even with such a long delay.
Wishing her a lovely birthday party, I am sure it will be!

October 27, 2007 7:17 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Glad she got her luggage back! Have a great party!

October 28, 2007 2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home